An internationally recognized methodology and a thorough financial culture
Our experts master the various real estate valuation methods, in line with the highest international standards, combined with a solid knowledge of the moroccan market and its specific features. They are also trained in assessing all types of real estate assets and operate in compliance with the code of ethics of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Knowing the value of a property is essential for various strategic purposes : accounting, taxation, equity (shares, inheritance) and capital operations (merger, sale, acquisition,etc).
Fields of intervention
Our real estate experts can determine
• Market Rental values;
• Market values of a building considered "free" of occupation;
• Market values of an "occupied" building;
• Transfer value of a lease contract;
• Values of a right to lease;
• Values of an entrance fee;
• Mortgage value and other valuation for financing or refinancing;
• Values of a right of fixed occupancy period;
• Useful Value or replacement cost;
• Values of a real estate asset under IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) or for financial statements purposes.
Our real estate experts also carry out
• Due diligence for purchase or sale and business plan review;
• Evaluation of share capital of real estate company shares;
• Portfolio Analysis;
• Initial Public Offering (IPO): support fundraising operations through IPOs on stock markets;
•Tourism and hospitality assets valuation: fixed assets are only one element of a hotel valuation. Our advices allows owners,investors and/or lenders to reach a considered decision, whether to invest in the entity, to buy or sell it, or use it to obtain a mortgage.